Cruising for public sex rules and etiquette
Here are my personal philosophies and general etiquette for having sex in public places.
- Do not hold up the entire scene. This is a public bathroom if two guys are in the available stalls and want privacy, you can offer your services ,but if they decline, let the scene continue, do not stand there holding everything up ... leave ... and come back later. Respect the fact the the other guys where their first
- By the same token the guys in the stall need to remember that this is public place and they can not expect to have privacy for hours on end. Let other guys watch ... it is no big deal. If you want total control and privacy bring the guy to other area, or stay home.
- If two guys leave the can for a more quiet place do not follow them. If they wanted company they would have stayed in the busy bathroom in the first place.
- Do not be a total pig and stay in a stall for 6 hours, break it up a little and let the scene happen. Not everyone will want to get serviced by you. No one person is everyone's type so let everyone have a little fun.
- Threesome and urinal group action is really hot, but respect if someone is not interested in you. Step aside and let the action happen and do not get in the person's face. Do not be so aggressive that you break up a hot scene cause the guys are not into you. I have guys literally seen guys pull a dick out of someone's mouth so they could try and suck it.!
- Do not be an asshole. If you are hot guy with a big dick, do not think that you have the right to tell everyone to fuckoff until you find the perfect cocksucker. This is about public sex, if you're a princess with a bad "no one is good enough for me attitude" stay home. I have watched many hot scenes be ruined by some guy who thinks no one is good enough to touch him.
- Some guys are into just under the stall wall action, and do not want anyone to see their faces, respect that.
- This should be obvious but never acknowledge that you recognize someone you had anonymous public sex with outside of the context. I.e., do not be at a party and say "hi Bill, didn't I suck you off at the subway bathroom on Sunday." Never tell any non-cruiser about your habits, and cruising places.
- Be nice to each other and show a little respect. A polite "no thanks" will get better results than "fuckoff" troll.
- Respect your elders! One day you too will old, and would want someone to treat you with a little respect. I am not saying that you should have sex with old guys, I just mean you do not have the right to tell them to fuckoff or be rude.
- If you have a guys cock underneath the stall wall, ask before sitting one it. I have heard stories of guys sticking it underneath for a blowjob and then has some guys sit on it bareback. Always ask the guy if he is into fucking and condoms should always be used.
- Do not be one of those really annoying guys that brings a book and sits in the stall for hours and does nothing because the prefect guys does not show up.
- Do not leave a mess, clean up after yourself. Do no leave used condoms and cumshot on the floor. This is a sure fired way to piss off the management and fuck up the whole scene.
- You are in a bathroom, sometimes people come in to use the facilities. Try and keep one of the stalls free for "regular" customers to use.
- The bathroom should not look like a gathering place for gay guys. If the place is busy, leave and come back later. I have been in bathrooms that have 6 stalls and 6 urinals and all are full, and still 8 guys are standing around waiting. This is another sure fire way to draw attention to the fact that sex is happening and will eventually be the death of the scene.
- Respect the one pass rule. If you offer your services to some guy and he declines, making 6 more advances will not change the fact that he is not interested. It will only piss him off.
Gloryholes and Adult Bookstores and movie theater.
- Gloryhole holes are prime real estate. Do not be a total pig and monopolize the stall for hours.
- Allot straight guys go to adult theater and are not interested in sex with men. These guys usually sit is a different "non-cruisy" area of the theater. Crusing around the theater is fine but realize some guys just want to be left alone and being overly aggressive can be dangerous and results in complaints to the management. Most straight guys looking for head know what to do to show potential cocksuckers that they are open for business.
- Bodylanguge: Read body language. If a guy is totally covering up and turning away from you, he is not interested. Let it go…move on ... it is one cock you are not going to suck ... get over it.
- I am always torn on this one. In the open theater you can not expect privacy. But you should be able to get sucked or fucked without having unsolicited hands groping at your cock. You can not expect to have people not look at you. If you want total privacy ... go home.
- Crusing around private video booths: Generally if a guy leaves his door slightly open he is looking for some action. My personally experience suggests that the guys looking to get services go into the booths and the cocksuckers stay outside and move from booth to booth until they find someone who lets them in the booth.